2019 Comedy Crab & Shrimp Feast
|1pm – 5pm||7pm – 11pm|
|N/A||$130 per person|
TRANSPORTATION IS NOT INCLUDED!!!
You do not need to include the name(s) of people who are a part of your order; however, if you wish to sit with another person/group, who have already placed an order, you need to include their name(s) and order number(s) in the “order notes”
David Tours & Travel will strive to accommodate all seating requests, but cannot guarantee them if your tickets have been assigned and mailed. (Seating is limited to 10-12 people at each table).
Tickets purchased within 2 weeks of the event will not be mailed, but will be available for pickup at the door on the day of the event. Please bring your confirmation with you to pick up your tickets. If you do not receive an email confirmation with 10 days of placing your order, please contact us at 215-677-8300 extension 2.
Please choose below:
4 Hour Party Includes …
- All You Can Eat Steamed Hard Shell Crabs
- All You Can Eat Steamed & Fried Shrimp
- All You Can Drink Premium Open Bar
- All You Can Eat Buffet
- LIVE COMEDY PERFORMANCE BY HOWARD G
- Music & Dancing with DJ
Aug 10 [7 -11 PM]
7220 Grayburn Drive, Glen Burnie, MD 21061
From the Baltimore Inner Harbor:
- 395 South (past Camden Yards)
- To 95 South (get in left lane – you will exit from left lane)
- To Exit 49A – Route 695 East – Glen Burnie (get in left lane – you will exit from left lane)
- To Exit 4 – Route 97 South (get in right lane)
- To Next Exit – Route 648 South (left at bottom of exit)
- To 4th Traffic Light – Eighth Avenue (make a left). There’s a Wendy’s restaurant on the corner.
- Go ½ mile to Grayburn Drive (make a left)
- To Michael’s Eighth Avenue (on the right)