2018 Gospel Crab & Shrimp Feast
|1pm – 5pm||7pm – 11pm|
|$102 per person||N/A|
Tickets purchased within 2 weeks of the event will not be mailed, but will be available for pick-up at the door on the day of the event. Please bring your confirmation with you to pick up your tickets. If you do not receive a confirmation within 10 days of placing your order, please contact us at (215) 677-8300, Ext 2.
Transportation NOT included. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Please select your date(s) below.
Our Gospel Crab & Shrimp Feasts are always a favorite with church groups. We offer the best in LIVE GOSPEL entertainment. No one sits when our Gospel Singers start singing their uplifting hymns of praise and fellowship. It is truly a spiritual experience!
4 Hour Party Includes …
- All You Can Eat Steamed Hard Shell Crabs
- All You Can Eat Steamed & Fried Shrimp
- All You Can Eat Buffet
- All You Can Drink Soda & Juice Bar
- AWE-INSPIRING LIVE GOSPEL ENTERTAINMENT
- LIVE COMEDY PERFORMANCE BY “GRANDMA G”
July 14 [1 – 5 PM], Aug 18 [1 – 5 PM]
(2018 Seafood Feasts Brochure will be available 11/1/2017. Please stop back!)
7220 Grayburn Drive, Glen Burnie, MD 21061
From the Baltimore Inner Harbor:
- 395 South (past Camden Yards)
- To 95 South (get in left lane – you will exit from left lane)
- To Exit 49A – Route 695 East – Glen Burnie (get in left lane – you will exit from left lane)
- To Exit 4 – Route 97 South (get in right lane)
- To Next Exit – Route 648 South (left at bottom of exit)
- To 4th Traffic Light – Eighth Avenue (make a left). There’s a Wendy’s restaurant on the corner.
- Go ½ mile to Grayburn Drive (make a left)
- To Michael’s Eighth Avenue (on the right)